cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current measurement through keithley 6517B

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am going through very hard time, I need to measure current, write it in ,txt file and also display in graph. When I run VI it takes very initital value and hold and write it in file, when I take manual value on same point it differes. If i take 3 to 4 values than meter stablizes and give actual value. Don't know exactly what's happening.

I have attached VI please please help me. I need to measure actual current value after meter stablize.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,552 Views)

Hi,

I have opened your code, there are a lot of missing subVIs and the architecture of code was not standard.

That's why you may face issues.

My suggestion is for you to review the appropriate examples from LabView and use them in your code (be careful with examples do not modify and save them).

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,490 Views)

Something like this should do..

6517B_Current_measurement_VI_cds.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,477 Views)

Hi,

From where did you get this Vi example?

Did you modify it by yourself? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,467 Views)

Yes

i have modified it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,463 Views)

Hi,

This example better to use as it is. It's intended for completing simple tasks, and you should use it without modifying.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,456 Views)

Hi

Thanks for reply. Could you please send me this VI compatible with 2017. I am using 2017 and this in in higher version.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,438 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aashi

Here you go.  Let me know how it works for you, I have the 6517a.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,422 Views)

Hello my friend,

I would like to know if you could help me with this same electrometer you have, the 6517A, could you give me your email?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,662 Views)