LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert 1D array of cluster of 2 elements to 2D array of double

Solved!
Go to solution

Then you should make the VI a proper arcitecture. re-running from edit mode for each new dataset is just not right (and will not work well with feedback nodes. It would work with uninitialized shift registers, though). How do you actually start from scratch with new data? There is no obvious way to clear the existing data.

What's up with the event structure? Use a value changed event and place the terminal of the button inside the case so it properly reset. Do you abort the VI if you don't want to save? Why not get rid of the evet structure and just pop a file dialog at the end?

Why do you convert the dyamic data three times in parallel in the same way? Wouldn't once be enough?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,144 Views)

I will keep improving this VI (and other), so that they are up to the standard. It's just that I am a beginner and also self-taught. What do you suggest about the architecture then? Make some other sub-vis?

About clearing data; if you click Edit, then you can reintalise everything to the default values, i.e. the graphs and all arrays, etc. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,130 Views)

can you attach a typical datafile?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,121 Views)

Sure, see the attached datafile and also another sub-vi. Thanks very much!

The uploader was not happy about an .lvm file, so I changed it to csv. I can't remember if it will work like that though.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,118 Views)