cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conectar Electrocardiograma CONTEC

Solved!
Go to solution

Hola soy nuevo en el foro y estoy aprendiendo a usar labview 

Quiero conectar un electrocardiografo marca CONTEC ECG300G http://www.contecmed.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=83&categ...

Via USB esto para poder tener las señales y poder manipularlas dentro de labview y matlab.

Alguien sabe como podria hacer esto, ya probe con Measurement & Automation pero no pude, es necesario cambiar el firmware del ECG?

espero puedan ayudarme 

De antemano gracias

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,814 Views)
How does the device appear in Windows device manager? As a serial port, HID, something else? If there is an programming api, you would use that. It is certainly not necessary for something to appear in MAX before you can use it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,797 Views)

It appears as USB port, COM7, there is any programming api, how can i get the access inside the Labview?
Thanks for answer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,783 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RickRnc
You would use the VISA serial port functions. The commands you send and the responses would be listed in a manual provided by the vendor. Getting the manual is not related to LabVIEW but if you have errors trying to send commands and read, post back. Before writing any code, I would recommend using a program such as putty to debug com port settings, etc.
Message 4 of 5
(2,781 Views)

You were right, your answer helped me alot
Really thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,774 Views)