From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Arrays (One 1d and One 2d)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello. I recently started using LabVIEW so I have little knowledge on how to do this.

I have a 1d array that reads out time values and then a 2d array that reads out voltage values for those times. I want to combine these two arrays so that when I make a Write to File, the file would show  time on one column and voltages on the other columns on Excel. I tried searching for answers but I only found solutions to combine/concatenate 2d arrays. 

I hope my question is clear since I don't really understand everything on the program yet. If it helps, I added my test vi.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(713 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bagelbites

I am also recent to LabVIEW so I put this as a disclaimer that my code will probably not follow best practices.

I also haven't looked at your code since I am using LabVIEW 2015. I don't add the 1D array to the 2D array but instead build a new one from the 2 others.

Hope it helps 🙂

Andeagon - LabVIEW 2015
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(692 Views)

Thank you for this. I ended up figuring it out by doing the same you did but it's nice to have confirmation. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(646 Views)