From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2DL value and -1073807339 error message??

Hello all,

Please kindly help me! I tried to get Voltage Value from HM 8112-3 (Rohde & Schwarz, manual book is attached, english version begins on page 34), which is connected to Voltcraft Power Supply and my Computer as well. As shown in the picture of Measurement & Automation Explorer attached down below, the connection is established through COM3. I plug the connecting cable in to the interface RS 232 (HM8112-3) and USB Ports (Computer).

Then, I wanna check if they're communicating to each other. So, I tried to open the VISA Test Panel of COM3 and it works, so I assumed that the Multimeter is able to communicate with the Computer, am I right? Is there anything else I should do to check the communication?

Here it comes the problem, when I started to run my labview program (attached down below). I either get the value 2DL (image is attached) or an error message -1073807339. What does this 2DL value mean? And how to fix -1073807339 error message

I've read that this error related to the connection between Computer and Multimeter. In my case they are well connected, which really confuses me.. Please help me solve this. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(742 Views)

Hi  nkdes

I found an article, which will help you to solve this problem. Go through the troubleshooting steps written in VISA Test Panels part of article.

Regards)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(702 Views)

Thank you so much! I solved this problem 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(631 Views)