From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2D Vector Antenna in LabView

I have 1 transmitted channel and 4 receiving channels on Uniform Linear Array (ULA) and I am using the MUSIC algorithm to determine the AoA of the incoming signals in LabView. Now I want to use the 2D vector antenna instead of the ULA. I am not sure how can I code the steering vector for the Vector antenna?. In ULA, I have one angle to search which is the azimuth angle but for the 2D vector antenna, I have to search for the azimuth angle and the elevation angle. Also, how can I display the two angles in 2d surface, like one axis for the azimuth angle and the other axis for the elevation angle?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(728 Views)

Too many acronyms for most of your post, but to display a 2D surface z(x,y) you can use an intensity graph or one of the 3D surface graphs. What kind of "search" is involved in the algorithm?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(706 Views)

Its the search of Angle of Arrival (the azimuth angle and the elevation angle) using the MUSIC Algorithm.....Like how to implement the VA based MUSIC angle searching? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(698 Views)