LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1D array of booleans in source of boolean type

Good morning all
how can we transform a source of type 1D array of booleans into source of type booleans?

have a good day

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,695 Views)

@thib101200 wrote:

Good morning all
how can we transform a source of type 1D array of booleans into source of type booleans?

have a good day

That doesn't really make sense.  It's like saying, "How do I transform a crate of apples into one apple?"  What is it that you are really trying to do?  In other words, "Why is it that your data is an array of Boolean data type and whatever is operating on that data expects a single Boolean value?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,686 Views)

@billko wrote:

@thib101200 wrote:

how can we transform a source of type 1D array of booleans into source of type booleans

That doesn't really make sense.  It's like saying, "How do I transform a crate of apples into one apple?"  

Worse than that, because the end is in plural, so:

"How do I transform a crate of apples into apples?"

Makes absolutely no sense!

First we need to define what "transform" should mean here. Too vague! Then attach some code containing the incompatible source and sink you want to connect together.

• You can use index array resized to a sufficient number of outputs and wire a scalar boolean to each.
  • You can autoindex on a FOR loop and get one boolean in order with each iteration.
  • You can use array to cluster to convert to a custom cluster with the same number of booleans. 
  • etc etc etc.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,639 Views)