From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am using DPO7000 Tektronix scope, had some working setup and capture function. They all started failing with "Error -1073807265 occured at VISA Clear..".

Does anyone out there know what is the meaning of this error. Can talk to the scope using Measurement and InNstrumenetation (in other words it is on the VISA address).

Thanks for your help,

R

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,274 Views)

Did you try searching for that error? You can also right-click on an error cluster and select "Explain Error".

Searching the web site yields, unsurprisingly, a page that defines that error: http://www.ni.com/support/labview/visa/verr4.htm

Without seeing any code I'm guessing a wrong/missing wire, or passing a wrong value to a subVI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,271 Views)

Yes, surprisingly! I had checked the website, but as I mentioned the address seems to be ok, as communication through Measurement and Instrumentation tool is fine.

So I am trying to see if there are other reasons. I have added an open VISA session just to be sure and the error just changes to -1074000000, which I could not find on NI website.

Message 3 of 4
(3,268 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roxanne

An error cluster with the code of -1074000000 yields:

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  Instrument error query failure

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,266 Views)