From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete list of labVIEW NXT Direct commands?

I've upgraded to LabVIEW 2013. I thought My add ons were completely updated, but I'm not sure if I have the complete palettes. I was expecting to see the "Create NXT Object" and the "Destroy NXT Object" that was present in previous LabVIEW version palettes. Have they done away with those two LabVIEW NXT Direct Commands? Does a PDF exist with a complete list of the various commands for NXT with LabVIEW 2013? if so where?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,385 Views)

Hello,

I don't have the NXT Module installed on my computer but perhaps you could check the NXT Module help. Access the LabVIEW NXT Module Help by selecting Help»NXT Module Help in LabVIEW. You can also check the LabVIEW LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Module Programming Guide. Access this guide by navigating to the <LabVIEW>\manuals directory and opening NXT_Advanced_Programming_Guide.pdf. The upgrade of LabVIEW and other toolkits or add-ons is separate. So you would need to update both LabVIEW and the Add-On.

Taylor B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,370 Views)