LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Violation(0xC0000005) at EIP=0x773F2D6C

Hi, I am trying to open the remote control editor on my lab view version 13.02(32 bit) on my Microsoft surface pro 4(64bit). The problem is that whenever I create a new remote control Vi in my robot project, the remote control editor pops up but suddenly freezes when I click on it  and then my LabView crashes. This has happened continuously and I have been trying to find a solution. It then shows me this dialogue box as shown in the picture below. Any and all solutions are really appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,771 Views)

What does the VI actually do? Is this plain LabVIEW or are you using e.g. the robotics module? What is the "remote control editor"?

Can you show us some code?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,672 Views)

So it’s basically a part of LabVIEW 2013 with the Lego MINDSTORMS extension. So when I go to File - new Nxt/Ev3- Robot Project, a box pops up as shown below. I choose ranger and give the project a name. After that the robot project center pops up as shown in the picture below. I then click on the Remote control folder and then when I open the default configuration.rcc file , the remote control editor box pops up, but then when I click on it, the box freezes(it gives the “not responding” message at the top) and then it crashes with the software. I then get the pop up messages which I shared in my previous post. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,629 Views)

And the remote control editor is being used to add functions to the buttons of the controller to control a Tetrix robot that moves and picks up objects with the help of 180 degree servos.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,627 Views)

OK, I have moved the thread to the NXT forum.

You really need to pick the right forum based on the topic. (You originally posted in the labwindows/cvi forum where it did not belong at all and it got moved to the LabVIEW forum. Hopefully it is now in the right place)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,620 Views)