From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW APIs Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JKI Labs: Right-Click Framework

Note: This page has moved!

Please visit the new >>> JKI Right-Click Framework Group <<< for the latest information on the JKI Right-Click Framework.

Comments
TiTou
Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

The link : "This video shows the JKI Right-Click Framework in action " is broken 😮

EDIT :

I probably followed it too early, it works now

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Jim_Kring
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

The video won't embed into the pages in the groups, so we had to put a link to the blog article -- but, we didn't publish the blog article until this API group went live.  Now, everything is available

Daklu
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

Thanks JKI for helping convince NI to officially release scripting! 

Jim_Kring
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

The JKI team wants to let everyone know that we are working hard to get the right-click framework released, now that scripting has been publicly released!  We’ve got a few loose strings to tie up, but hopefully it won’t take long, so stay tuned.  We're totally motivated by all the excitement and great feedback we've already received from everyone thanks!

Elegantsoftware
on

Wow. Kudos to JK for pushing this. I see this as a big time saver for the mundane aspects of coding.

For example, if I have a 20-state state machine and I need just one more shift register to hold something, then I can wire the pass-through wires in all 20 cases with just one right-click. Or if I have a comment in each case, maybe I can align them all with one right-click.

Is this a tool to be purchased, or an open-source project, or what?

Contributors