From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Hobbyist Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raspi 2B connect problem on LV21 project

Hello,

I'm trying to use Rapsberry 2B with LabVIEW 2021. All seems properly installed, I've installed LV21 on raspi since (Tools>Hobbyist>Target Configuration). Here all seems to be OK.

Raspi 1.PNG

Raspi 2.PNG

Raspi 3.PNG

Raspi 4.PNG

Only one comment : Connection doesn't run if I use hostname instead of IP.

Then I can n a new LV projet, and add the raspi as target. LV find it.

Raspi 6.PNG

But impossible to connect it to the projet (right click on target, Connect). I've tested o create a new user, with default value (pi - pw raspberry) and sudo privileges, but same behaviour.

Raspi 5.PNG

I work with LabVIEW Professionnel Development System Version 21.0.1f2 (32-bit). I've installed hobbyst/linx tollkit x86 version 21.1. Raspi is connected on my computer with an ethernet cable, I've checked it with putty it's OK. I share the web connection of my smartphone activating usb-modem, internet connexion is OK.  

How explain the connection error ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Francis M
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,162 Views)

Hello. Additionnal information: I didn't specify but I had set a fixed IP for the eth0 network on my raspi. I work on a W10 PC.

Thank you per advance!

Francis M
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,126 Views)

hello, i have the same problem.

Did you solve the problem with LINX labview connection problem?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,092 Views)

Hello shasha86,

Unfortunately, still not... Please let me know if you find a solution, I will do the same!

Personne sur le forum n'a été confronté au problème ?

Thanks a lot !

Francis M
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,077 Views)