Our online shopping is experiencing intermittent service disruptions.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

FlexLogger

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Windows Defender Firewall settings to use to get this to find devices?

OK I have been working on this for a long time and looking at the forums it seems like an issue with my firewall. My laptop is a school issued laptop that I have admin privileges for. I can get Flexlogger (and DAQExpress) to load but it never finds any devices and I have tried many. Some on the list and some off but the 9211 I know is definitely on the list.

This is what works. 

1.) Test Panels on NIMAX

2.) Labview

3.) Signal Express

What does not work and doesn't find any devices is 

1.) Flexlogger

2.) DAQExpress

3.) DAQ Assistant in labview says it errors on code compilation. might be a different issue

I install Flexlogger on a non-school issued PC. Just a generic PC and the 9211 works great.

I installed LV 2021 since when I had the latest 2023 Q2 (I think) it did work either and I saw some post about a known issue. So I went back a little.

Any help? I need to get this to work on my school PC as that is where I have to collect data.

The check boxes are set in Windows Defender Firewall for all DAQExpress options Domain, Private and Public

There are many labview firewall options but none obvious. I could just check them all as I know labview isn't a virus.

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(957 Views)