FlexLogger

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexLogger Equations

Yes , I mean your frequency graph. 

It would be good to have the ability to display multiple accelerometers on the same graph, especially for condition monitoring. Also some real time math channels that can convert acceleration to velocity and displacement to be displayed on the frequency graph at realtime.  

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(657 Views)

Hi all.

We are currently using Dasylab for our field vibration testing of Hydropower units. We would like to switch to Flexlogger. However, I see that converting from accelerometer signals to integrated values (mm/s) is a bit of a hurdle. We can do this in post-processing, we have python scripts to work on the TDMS files. However, it is important also to monitor these values in real-time.

So the request is either a calculated channel with integration (best option), or calculated integrated RMS-value (next best option).

Third option would be if some-one who has access to Labview could create a plug-in for Flexlogger which does this job. At my current company, we do not have Labview.

Since most international vibration standards operate in mm/s-values, while most actors typically use accelerometers with software or hardware integration, I think this issue is important to many customers.

Message 12 of 12
(534 Views)