From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the memory usage is increasing as i am just running my Labview DSC module application

Solved!
Go to solution

hi

i am facing a problem with my shared variables in the VI which is always opened becaause it is a scada based application.The problem is that they are continously updated from the field sensors and my PC usage iin task manager ncreases up to 2,520104 kb and still going up.

Please reply me with a solution if anybody resolved this or already faced it. 

Mohit Monga
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,073 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MohitMonga
We need to see your code.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,068 Views)

Please find the link on rapidshare.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/168202255/JMSIL.rar.html

Here you first require winrar to extract all the files. As you make it successfully, you have to go for the path \...JMSIL\JMSIL\EVAPORATOR SECTION.lvproj. Now in project explorer you can find a *.vi named Main Panel.vi there i have also used some vi, those are called dynamically so you can search all those in the same folder..\JMSIL.

Please provide me solution as soon as possible. I will be very thankfull to you.........

Mohit Monga
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,038 Views)

Please find the link on rapidshare.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/168202255/JMSIL.rar.html

Here you first require winrar to extract all the files. As you make it successfully, you have to go for the path \...JMSIL\JMSIL\EVAPORATOR SECTION.lvproj. Now in project explorer you can find a *.vi named Main Panel.vi there i have also used some vi, those are called dynamically so you can search all those in the same folder..\JMSIL.

Please provide me solution as soon as possible. I will be very thankfull to you.........

Mohit Monga
Kudos!
Mohit Monga
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,034 Views)