FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing file in project creation

Ok thanks for the clarification Joe. I was starting to get mixed up between the two setups. It would be helpful to get a MAX technical report (metioned in the other post) for this system as well.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,553 Views)

OK, I will...but if you have any suggestions to try, please let me know. I'm currently re-installing with virus protection turned off per ScienceWhiz in comment 6. I'll try anything for now.

"Lockheed" Joe
Testing Blog"
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,553 Views)

The lastest error I'm seeing is when I create a new project is:

Error 1055 occurred at Property Node in FRC Create Project.vi->FRC Wizard - Robot.vi

Possible reasons:

LabVIEW: Object reference is invalid

And I still get the Warning on the RT CompactRio in the project with no files listed

"Lockheed" Joe
Testing Blog"
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,553 Views)

Hey Joe,

I am not sure what may be causing this but we may be able to figure out what is going on from the MAX Technical Report. If you post that I can take a look at it tomorrow.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,553 Views)

I ran the MAX technical report, how do I post it?

"Lockheed" Joe
Testing Blog"
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,553 Views)

If you use the advanced editor, you can attach a file.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,553 Views)

Since there's a warning on the RT cRio part of the project, it won't let me add anything to that part. I need to get it to deal with the cRio before I can add anything to it.

"Lockheed" Joe
Testing Blog"
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,553 Views)

Hey Joe,

The create report tool should make a folder which you can zip up and attach to this thread using the advanced editor (upper right of the forum post).

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,553 Views)

I finially got back to this. When I started MAX I got a known exception becasue of PAE (Physical Address Extension). I dug down and the ways microsoft said to turn it off didn't work.

Anyway, I went to MAX and here's the report

"Lockheed" Joe
Testing Blog"
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,553 Views)

Hey Joe,

Did you see this KB: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/8355753BD0C8E62F8625768C005B359B?OpenDocument. Not sure if these are the methods you already tried but I suspect that this issue is what is causing our issues with using this computer.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,553 Views)