FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoboRIO Re-image Error-80041CF0(Error Code)

Yes. Sorry, I'm reallly new to this!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,457 Views)

Thanks. Yeah, the light is blinking. and I checked the status, it means safe mode.

Is it possible to deliver the recovery file and app notes in email? I tried to call the hotline, but it is not on duty due to the time shift.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,458 Views)

Yeah, we are trying to upgrade Java with USB interface. seems firmware upgrade is successufll.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,457 Views)

Mike,

Is this the same roboRIO Michele talked to support about on Friday?

What problem are you running into?  Are you seeing the same error while trying to upgrade the firmware?  Have you already upgraded the firmware?  Is your problem entirely related to upgrading the JRE on your device?

It sounds like you're in Safe Mode.  But, how did you get there?  Did you do this yourself?  If you hit RESET and let it go quickly (just press and release), does the device boot up into Safe Mode again?  What does the STATUS light do after this?

It helps us point you in the right direction if we have a better picture of what's taking place.  Without that, we're guessing and our guesses are unlikely to help you resolve the issue and get back to developing your robot.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,458 Views)

Hi. This is Michele. We are not working on the same team. We could not

get our roboRIO out of safe mode no matter what we tried. They finally

sent us a new RoboRIO and it works like a charm!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,458 Views)