Our online shopping is experiencing intermittent service disruptions.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview for FRC software install drive 2012 flash dirve support

Hey Mike,

Sounds like an issue with the updates. I would start with a fresh copy of the updates from the links here:https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-20147.

You won't need to uninstall anything. I would just suggest running those installers again.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,283 Views)

Kevin, should I have installed the 32 bit version or 64? The add on modules (real time, fpga, etc.) all say they need to be installed with the 32 bit version.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,283 Views)

You will want to use 32 bit LabVIEW as the FRC updates are only available for 32 bit.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,283 Views)

Kevin, I had installed the 64 bit version which might explain why the frc features did not show up.  I uninstalled the 64 bit version and am installing the 32 bit version with all the updates now.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,283 Views)

Kevin, I think I am still missing some modules.  I can get the FRC new project to appear on the project window but when I create a new project, there is no content and the warning message says that there are missing modules or the license has expired.  Can you give me a list of the specific modules that I need to install to make it work?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,283 Views)

Kevin, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!.  I can now see the whole project and open all the VI's with no errors or warnings.  I will just have to update the license when I get my replacement usb key.  Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,283 Views)