FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployement Process Error Labview

Hello!

When I try to put a code in my robot its write an error and its the code that comes with the FRC project 2012... See attach files!! Tanks to help me!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(5,886 Views)

Hey SMM4007,

Do you see the nivissvc DLL listed under the dependencies in your project? The picture below shows how it should appear.

nivssvcDLL.png

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Hello Kevin!

Yes I have this DLL!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Hey SMM4007,

Do you get the error when running a built executable as well as running Robot_Main in interactive mode (hitting run on the VI itself)? Have you imaged your controller since you received it? If you open up the software tab in Measurement and Automation Explorer do you see the Vision Development Module as installed (screenshot below)?  Is this on a FRC I or FRC II controller?

max-softwareinstalled.png

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Its a FRC II and I have this module (Vision Development Module). The error is get when I run my inital project VI propose by first robotic...

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Hey SMM4007,

Are you able to right click on the RT CompactRIO Target and select connect? Does that work successfully. That doesn't look like a valid IP Address you are trying to connect to the target.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Yes, its work! Its just because I don't have make attention when I setting up to show you, but I have enter the great IP adress and i'm connect to the cRIO!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,550 Views)

And even after being connected you get the same error?

What happens when you try to Build and then Run the executable included with the project?  Screenshot below shows how to build.

buildexecutable.png

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,550 Views)

After that I have connect my compactRIO, build and run my project I have the same code.... Tanks!!

Error Labview.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,550 Views)

Hey SMM4007,

Lets try to remove the vision code from your robot project and see if we can then build and run your project. To do this you will need to delete the call to Vision Processing from Robot_Main and remove the Vision Processing VI from the project (right click->remove from project). Post back the results of this.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,550 Views)