Example Code

Wii Remote "Wiimote" Speaker Functionality (with action engine and acceleration/IR data access for free!)

Code and Documents

Attachment

Introduction

It all started when I wanted speaker functionality with a Wii remote which is not available in the vanilla WiimoteLib and hence not in these VIs

I modifed the source code of WiimoteLib to allow me to send raw data to the Wiimote to access its speaker and wrapped up the key WiimoteLib functionality in an Action Engine

The speaker VI will produce a square wave of a set frequency and duration. There is no easy way of sending WAV data due to the extremely low sample rate.

Included VIs for use in your WiimoteLib application

VIs.PNG

Block Diagram of example VI.

blockDiagram.PNG

Please comment with any relevant questions or thoughts

Additional Notes

Attached VIs are in LabVIEW 2009. I do not provide any guarantee that it'll work with lower versions if converted.

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
eissug
on

Error Loading .NET Assemblies in LabVIEW 2013

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4742EB60B64BE22186257BCE0053B8FD

Tip: In Windows 7 or later, you also can right-click the assembly and click Unblock on the General tab to grant an assembly full trust.

The two DLLs included in this file need the above modification or you will loose your sanity...

Contributors