This VI will get a screenshot of the Front Panel and add it to a Microsoft Word Document created every time you select "Take a Screenshot."
In this VI we are usng the Report Generation Toolkit to take a capture of the Front Panel and send it to a word document. A new Word document with an image of the Front Panel at that time is created whenever you hit the Boolean "Take Screenshot." In order to display data in this example we are generating random data and displaying it to a Waveform Chart.
LabVIEW 2013 (or compatible)
Report Generation Toolkit
Steps to Implement or Execute Code
- Open Screenshot of FP Report Generation.vi
- Run the VI
- Click "Take a screenshot" to capture the image of the Front Panel
- An "Untitled" Microsoft Word Document will open with an image of the Front Panel
- Continue to take as many screenshots as desired
- Hit the Stop Button to stop collecting data
Additional Information or Reference
ditional Images or Video
**This document has been updated to meet the current required format for the NI Code Exchange.**