This example works to split the data between multiple filesas Comb filters when logging data using DAQmx TDMS logging.
When logging data using DAQmx TDMS logging, splitting the data between multiple files can make file sizes more manageable. TDMS file splitting was first supported in DAQmx 9.3. TDMS file splitting is enabled with the use of a property node.
- LabVIEW 2012 or compatible
- NI-DAQmx 9.5.5 or compatible
- NI Multifunction DAQ Device
Steps to Implement or Execute Code
- Configure the parameter for the right channel and device.
- Connect your hardware appropriately.
- Run the VI.
Additional Information or References
**This document has been updated to meet the current required format for the NI Code Exchange.**