From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DMM Soft Front Panel related

Solved!
Go to solution

i got a NI USB-4065 in my hand 

And i want to use it to insted of the Oscilloscope to measure the Vote & record it.

But after i installed the Driver of the NI device,  I can't find the Software "NI-DMM Soft Front Panel"

how can i find software "NI-DMM Soft Front Panel", or what software & driver I need to install.

i'm a newbee here, if you know it pls. help me

thank a lot 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,852 Views)
What version of NI-DMM did you install? Newer versions (18.0 and newer if recollection serves) install InstrumentStudio as a replacement for the NI-DMM Soft Front Panel.
Tobias
Principal Software Engineer
Driver Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,813 Views)

hi, 

NI-DMM 19.5 is installed , what's your suggestions, if it's better to install a old version NI-DMM

and also i can't find InstrumentStudio which you mentioned...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,791 Views)

hi, Tobias

thank you very much for you support 

I've install InstrumentStudio, I will try it tomorrow, and i'm not sure if it support NI DMM-4065

and I just want to use NI DMM -4065 to measure the Voltage, SFP is much more useful.

so  do you know where can I download old version software for NI- DMM, I hope I can try it...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,783 Views)

You should install the latest version of NI-DMM. Open MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) and verify that the USB-4065 shows up in there. Select it and then press the "Test Panel" button.

Marcos Kirsch
Chief Software Engineer
NI Driver Software
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,769 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter*DMM

Thanks a lot , i will try!!!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,705 Views)