cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DMM Soft Front Panel related

Solved!
Go to solution

i got a NI USB-4065 in my hand 

And i want to use it to insted of the Oscilloscope to measure the Vote & record it.

But after i installed the Driver of the NI device,  I can't find the Software "NI-DMM Soft Front Panel"

how can i find software "NI-DMM Soft Front Panel", or what software & driver I need to install.

i'm a newbee here, if you know it pls. help me

thank a lot 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,785 Views)
What version of NI-DMM did you install? Newer versions (18.0 and newer if recollection serves) install InstrumentStudio as a replacement for the NI-DMM Soft Front Panel.
Tobias
Principal Software Engineer
Driver Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,746 Views)

hi, 

NI-DMM 19.5 is installed , what's your suggestions, if it's better to install a old version NI-DMM

and also i can't find InstrumentStudio which you mentioned...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,724 Views)

hi, Tobias

thank you very much for you support 

I've install InstrumentStudio, I will try it tomorrow, and i'm not sure if it support NI DMM-4065

and I just want to use NI DMM -4065 to measure the Voltage, SFP is much more useful.

so  do you know where can I download old version software for NI- DMM, I hope I can try it...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,716 Views)

You should install the latest version of NI-DMM. Open MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) and verify that the USB-4065 shows up in there. Select it and then press the "Test Panel" button.

Marcos Kirsch
Chief Software Engineer
NI Driver Software
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,702 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter*DMM

Thanks a lot , i will try!!!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,638 Views)