From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DCPOWER Property ranges

I have an PXIe-4139 SMU, and I am trying to find the available settings for some of the properties in NI-DCPOWER 21.5.  Anyone know where to find this info? 

I found default lists of properties and attributes for NI-DCPOWER 17.6.1, but not ranges, and nothing newer: 

https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370736U-01/ni_dc_power_supplies_help/supportedproperties_41...

https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370736U-01/nidcpowercref/supportedattributes4138_4139/

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,704 Views)

The properties are going to be similar, I would not expect any change. Any reason you would expect it to differ from the one listed in 17.6.1?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,702 Views)

4 years is a long time and drivers and OS's have change alot in 4 years.  I figure I'm just not finding the manual in the right place.  I haven't used LabVIEW in several years, and support seems to have changed a lot at National Instruments.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,691 Views)

True, 4 years is considerable but removing any existing features for an active product will break all applications out there, so that is not typical.

In any case, if you have the NI DCPower driver installed, you can check the help file.

santo_13_0-1646688698854.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,676 Views)