From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement & Automation Explorer Window flickering

Morning!
While using the Measurement & Automation Explorer, I encountered a flickering window:

[Measurement & Automation Explorer -> Remote Systems -> cFP Bank -> (Right click on any item) Go to Items Configuration -> I/O Data (Tab)]

This phenomenon appeared after updating from Windows XP to Windows 7.
It seems as if Windows 7 refreshes the window all the time. Is there anything to do about it? It's quite annoying to work with... 😕

Thanks for any ideas! 🙂

Korbi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,399 Views)

Good Morning,

I have never encountered anything like this. You can try some things to address he problem:

Do you have the Problem on another Windows 7 Computer, too?

When exactly does this occur? The way I understood it is as follows: You try to configure an ethernet cFP via network, right?

So when you configure the IO Data, you get the flickering window.

Personally I've never worked with a cFP on Windows 7, so I haven't ecountered that problem, but I think that R&D would have fixed it already, if it was a common Problem.

Also do you have the newest Version of NI-RIO and FieldPoint?

RIO

Field Point 

Additionally: What do you mean by Update to Windows 7?

Best regards,

Remember Cunningham's Law
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,383 Views)

I am having the same problem after upgrading from WXP to W7 and from LV 2011 to LV2012.  Did you get any resolution for this problem? Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,066 Views)