From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traditional NI-DAQ User Manual for PC Compatibles

I keep finding notes in function references and the user manual saying to look at Traditional NI-DAQ User Manual for PC Compatibles for more information on different subjects. (The main one of interest to me being how the 6533 card handles double buffering)  I can't find this document anywhere and the user manual i do have only has 3 chapters (usually the references point you to chapter 4 or 5).  Does this document still exist?  Is there a similar document that replaced it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,183 Views)

Hi Buffning-

You should find that the manual you need is included with the Traditional NI-DAQ installation at Start>>Programs>>National Instruments>>NI-DAQ>>Traditional NI-DAQ User Manual.

Hopefully this helps-

Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,176 Views)
My user manual only has 3 chapters, but it keeps referring me to chapters 4 and 5.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,166 Views)
Hi Buffning-

Which version of Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) do you have installed?  The most recent version includes a 5 chapter user manual.  I have attached it here for reference.

Thanks-

Message Edited by Tom W [DE] on 06-28-2006 10:17 AM

Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,162 Views)