From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI DAQ 6515

Hello
I had a need to create an installation for testing vibration and noise level when the motor is running. There is NI PCI-4474 for noise and vibration measurements and NI PCI-6515 for PLC communication. So far, all attempts to use daq assistant labview have failed. What books or articles would you recommend for creating a program. specifically interested in the correct connection of devices to the NI PCI-4474 and NI PCI-6515. I would be grateful for any help. this is my first experience in writing a program in labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(843 Views)

To understand the instruments and connect signals to them, read their respective user manual and quick start guide.

To learn LabVIEW programming, go to the LabVIEW discussion board - https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/bd-p/170 and you will find a bunch of links to get started,

santo_13_0-1629984288943.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(823 Views)