Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO! and Labview Communication

Hi everyone, I need help with a project where I have a LOGO! Siemens  6ED1052-1HB08-0BA0 that communicates the states of inputs and outputs via Modbus/Ethernet with Labview, I wanted to ask you if it is possible, using labview to check the state of a Merker, then to virtually change the status of the Merker from 1 to 0.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,801 Views)

You see that you have not searched well

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,786 Views)

Sorry but if you know how to do it or know some examples, kindly tell me..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,780 Views)

@a.garciaperez wrote:

I need help with a project where I have a LOGO! Siemens  6ED1052-1HB08-0BA0 that communicates the states of inputs and outputs via Modbus/Ethernet with Labview,

So you need to communicate over Ethernet Modbus.  Go to VIPM.io and do a search for Modbus.  Here is the link to the NI Modbus package: https://www.vipm.io/package/ni_lib_modbus_library/ 

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,749 Views)

Thanks for your answer. I have already established the modbus connection with the plc, in fact I see the inputs and outputs in labview. I wanted to know if I could instead of reading, write boolean values. Then change a Merker from 0 to 1.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,743 Views)

Good you have done.  Can you  please  show me the way you have done  made LabView to communicate with Siemens v8 logo through Modbus

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,363 Views)

Of course, once you have opened your Labview project, on the project view right click on it go to new and there will be the Modbus/Modbus Slave option, it will take you to a screen where you will choose whether the connection is TCP/IP or Modbus RTU . Then enter the required labview parameters. Once done, when you press ok, a screen will open automatically where you choose the Modbus addresses to read from them and always from that screen you will choose whether they are data to be read or written. I hope I was helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,352 Views)