DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Scripting Bug

I've encountered a small but annoying bug that happens during the New Event scripting. When a large, horizontally arranged cluster is added to the reply payload data, the resulting event scripting makes the placement of the reply payload constant go way off to the right but still within the case structure. Only way to get it back into view without moving tons of structures around, is to open the reply payload type def, find all instances, get to where that instance is highlighted, and press left arrow. Yes, a vertically arranged cluster might mitigate this, but I'd rather not modify legacy type defs to work around this.

Spoiler
FireFistRedhawk_0-1675183564864.pngFireFistRedhawk_1-1675183625359.pngFireFistRedhawk_2-1675183702944.png

Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(758 Views)

This bug has been reported to the DQMH Consortium as Issue #834. It should be relatively easy to fix. At this time I can't think of a workaround given the constraints you describe.

Message 2 of 2
(741 Views)