From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delacor at NI Week 2017 DarrenN Presentation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Will be available "Rapid App Development with DQMH" recording?

It must be very useful.

Thanks,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,141 Views)

Hi Sergiy,

Unfortunately the code did not record well. I am in the process of editing the video and we re-recorded some of the coding.

As soon as it is ready, I will make sure to post it here. 

I don't know if it will be useful, but I can tell you it was very entertaining 🙂

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,057 Views)
Solution
Accepted by FabiolaDelaCueva

Hi Sergiy,

Video is available via this post:

http://delacor.com/rapid-application-development-with-dqmh/

Let us know what you think.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,038 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

I watched presentation one time. First impression - it is very useful. But, but I have to rewatch some parts at speed 0.5, maybe even 0.25.

Also, it was a smart choice of presenter. Now I believe "DQMH" was named after Darren (at least partially).

Thanks,

Sergiy

Message 4 of 5
(4,032 Views)

I enjoyed editing the video, hopefully the annotations on the video will help you when you pause the video because you want to find out how he did that 🙂

The D in DQMH is for Delacor, but I guess it could be for Darren too 😉

By the way, check the blog post, at the bottom, I put links to the exact spot where Darren explains each tip/trick and I repeated each one, hopefully at a more manageable speed. 

Regards,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,027 Views)