In the past I created some data plugins using vbsd code and exporting to an .uri file. One of those leads to an error when I try to import it via double click onto .uri from explorer:
With older Diadem versions (2021, 2017 SP1) it works by double clicking.
Importing the .uri manually works somehow...
So basically I can live with manual import but for other users it might be inconvenient.
Solved! Go to Solution.
no on the PC where this error occurs I've only installed 21 SP1. On other PCs it worked with multiple versions.
Thank you for this hint. Actually I installed Labview after the Diadem installation, so that might have been the root cause. But the solution solved the problem.