DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying smooth curves in VIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

It it possible to display smooth curves in VIEW using the line fucntion as opposed to seeing jagged stepped curves? I'm looking for and Excel style look, but the data I go through makes Excel much less desirable. I'm looking to have a smooth curve connection between data that is report at ~15Hz. Thanks for your help in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,422 Views)

Have you tried any of these curve fitting or smoothing functions yet? They can be found in the Analysis pane. Consult the help document to see the differences between the functions.

SmoothingFuntions.png

I hope this helps.

ConnorM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,384 Views)

The functions you mentioned are in the analysis tab and require me to "do" an analysis on the data. I am curious to know if there is a way to generate a smoothed curve within the VIEW tab without having to do an analysis and simply changing a setting.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,377 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dc13

Hi dc13,

There is such a setting in REPORT, but not in VIEW.  The best you could do would be to create a custom VBScript and house it in a custom button or menu for you to select in VIEW, but the script would have to call the ANALYSIS routine.

Or switch to REPORT,

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,370 Views)

Hmm, that's what I was figuring it would come down to. Ok, I guess that'll have to work. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,367 Views)