cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display timestamp with measurements

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm a new DIADEM user. I have a TDMS file and I need to display on the x-axis the timestamp and y-axis measurements. Is it possible ? I can only display the curve without the timestamp (see this picture in attached). Otherwise I cannot send you the TDMS file because it is too large. Thank for your helps.

Regards 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(1,897 Views)

Hi GSXR100038,

You can select first the X channel (time) keep the CTRL key pressed, select the Y channel and drag & drop all selected channel to the axis system.

Alternatively, you can double click on the axis system and drag and drop the channels there.

Maybe you find some helpful hints here on YouTube.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(1,863 Views)

Hello Walter,  

I do that 'select first the X channel (time) keep the CTRL key pressed, select the Y channel' but I see nothing but the Y axis is labeled 'Velocity Feedback' and X is labeled 'Horodatage'. See in this picture please  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(1,858 Views)

Hi GSXR100038,

The X and Y label show that the channels are configured in the axis system. I assume that it depends on the data and what you see in the axis system is correct. If you provide the data I can check this.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(1,856 Views)

Hi,

I can't send you the TDMS file because it is too large, and sorry but I don't how to cut the interesting part with DIADEM. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(1,854 Views)

You can select the relevant channels and save them with drag & drop.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(1,851 Views)

I try to save somthing with this attached. Can you see something ?  The '.TDV' file I don't know what type of file is.  

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(1,848 Views)

Hi GSXR100038,

You have stored the VIEW layout. To save the data you must go back to the NAVIGATOR, select the relevant channels in the Dataportal and save them with D&D to a folder.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(1,843 Views)

Hi,

D&D you say DIAdem DAT Files probably ? Now It's may lost data

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(1,838 Views)

Please select TDM or TDMS as file format.

Walter_Rick_0-1634628959956.png

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(1,830 Views)