CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Hello CSLUGGERS,

We're light on material for the Feb meeting and I guess I need to start something going.

I guess I'm not alone, but I'm really really busy, so if anyone has anything they want to get off their chest, CLA summit presentations they want to try out (we can forego broadcasting), problems that would benefit from the hive mind.

I'd like a discussion on Risk, Judgement and Mitigation as prep for my presentation. I'm collecting risks.

Also if you are planning on attending, can you stick your name down in the Feb Meeting comments (should be on top of the CSLUG page).

Lots of Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,711 Views)

Hi Steve

I have a rough presentation 'The Pitfalls of High Speed Vision Systems' that schedules permitting would work for the 14th Feb.

Any good?

Giles

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,703 Views)

Hi Giles,

That sounds perfect, and we don't mind rough in the slightest. I'll pencil you in.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,692 Views)

Hi Steve,

I could do a rough draft of my CLA summit presentation - broadly the basics of internet security for connected LabVIEW systems. It will be 1hr but I'm unlikely to have it fully complete anyway so can do 30-45mins.

Cheers,
James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,680 Views)

Marvellous, I'll update the agenda.

Thanks Matey

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,676 Views)