CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSLUG March 2022 - Just!

Hi Everyone,

So it's been a bit quiet on here - sorry about that. I had the best intentions to find a new venue since NI won't have us but the start of this year has just flown by!

So for now I'm going to keep it to another online event and because of the time now it will be on Thursday 31st March.

You can sign up at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cslug-march-2022-tickets-296914367867

I'm looking for speakers! Let me know in the chat below or DM me (or contact me through any other means) if you have anything you would like to talk about.

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,137 Views)

I'd like to talk myself this time around the topic of "How I Avoid Coding: Deciding What to Build"

This will cover some of the discovery processes I use or are working on adding to my project process to avoid wasted development on features that wont work or aren't useful

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,136 Views)

It's a bit early really, but if anyone wants to see a rough draft of the HAL design I'm doing I can do a demo.

I'm quite pleased with it..

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,092 Views)

I've been playing a bit (and helping out on) Olivier Jourdan's AsciiDoc toolkit which allows you to create plain text "documents" that can then be rendered outside of LabVIEW to e.g. html, pdf etc. I'm happy to give a look through that if anyone's interested... We're planning to use it for test and measurement report generation, and have recently used it as an issue report generation tool as well.

Let me know!

Paul

Message 4 of 7
(2,082 Views)

It's a great tool, so I'm interested 

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,079 Views)

It looks like an interesting tool and would like to use it in my own projects - so I'm interested. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,075 Views)

Sounds good Paul and Steve - Happy to have both of you on the schedule!

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,069 Views)