BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Diego User Group Meetings back from hiatus

This seems like a good forum to cross-post this info to.

The San Diego user group meetings have been on hiatus for almost 2 years. A few users in SD have gotten together to restart them. NI will be helping out a bit, but otherwise the event will be user-driven.

Our first meeting is slated for Wednesday, September 17th. A bit of foresight failure on our part means this overlaps with the nearby Orange County meeting. We'll make sure not to do that next time.

If the first meeting is a success, we'll try to make them monthly. It would great to see some fellow forum users there!

The main thread is here. Basic info below. If you can make it, please respond so we can estimate for food.

09/17/2014 | 06:00pm-08:00pm

Ansir Innovation Center

4685 Convoy St. #210

San Diego, CA 92111

Light food and drinks will be provided. Please park on the street.

There will be two short presentations, followed by open-ended discussions on different problems we're all tackling.

More details will be posted to the main thread as the date gets closer.

Message 1 of 2
(5,121 Views)

OUTSTANDING news.  

Even though I'll be a bit far away to participate, it is good to hear that the SD Users are:

A:) Driving a LUG resurrection

B:) Providing Light  (I wouldn't want to injest the food and drinks in the dark myself) Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, Congrats! I hope you get as much out of the new group as I take away from the MLUG.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,109 Views)