BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

Thanks Lynn!

Baking soda toothpaste on hand is helping a bit. There are so many suggestionsfor spider bites on the Web- if I tried them all it sounds like I may have a good meat rub to apply to my steaks prior to grilling.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 1271 of 2,258
(10,865 Views)

I doubt that grilling your back will relieve the itching, although it might make you forget it!

Lynn

Message 1272 of 2,258
(10,861 Views)

Baby back ribs, yum! Best served from the Weber rotisserie with a mix of hickory and mesquite smoke after a light simmer in beer.

A recipe of Ben Gay (menthol, yeah it burned then numbed), Calamine lotion, baking soda, and Prep-H (yuck) seems to have brought some relief for now. It was driving me crazy. Interested in what your friend says, I may have built up an allergic reaction to repeated bites as of late. I like bugs, and typically let the wolf spiders alone to kill off other insects, but they seem to have an appetite for me lately in the wee hours of the morning.

-AK2DM

"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 1273 of 2,258
(10,849 Views)

I am not a doctor (well, medical doctor anyway) and I do not play one on TV or the internet.  I also did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  But, I have been attacked by numerous 0-legged, 2-legged, 4-legged, 6-legged and 8-legged creatures over the years.  For the six- and eight-legged variety I have typically used Benadryl or other anti-histamine on top of calamine or other topical lotions.  Even if it does not help, you will sleep it off...

Message 1274 of 2,258
(10,844 Views)

Sno-X pics from Silverton! Smiley Wink

#155 on the black/red Polaris

Even got into the promo video Crested Butte Mountain Resort did on the Ultimate Snowmobiler event on the 12th (@1m04s): Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 1275 of 2,258
(10,800 Views)

Random PM'er out there  did anyone else get something like this?

Hello,
I like your profile and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? please you can write to me (Redacted) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often I am waiting for your answer.
Kisses,

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1276 of 2,258
(10,774 Views)

Yes, I got the same. I can guarantee you that this is a scammer. Report to moderator.

(For some fun, have a look at this completely unrelated google search result 🐵

0 Kudos
Message 1277 of 2,258
(10,771 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Hello,
I like your profile and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? please you can write to me (Redacted) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often I am waiting for your answer.
Kisses,

Yup, got it too. Sorry Jeff, I'm afraid you don't have a new admirer, it's just spam Smiley Tongue

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 1278 of 2,258
(10,751 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Yep, got that one as well.  Just deleted and moved on.  I could tell it was crap because I don't have anything in my forum profile.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 1279 of 2,258
(10,748 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Hello,
Kisses,

Yes. I must be special. I got two. Smiley Tongue

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 1280 of 2,258
(10,739 Views)