From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Kudos !!! If anyone see that please inform me

I am searching for my Kudos (Total 2) lost few minutes back, attached in the picture for reference 😞 . If anyone find it please inform me immedietly Smiley Wink

KudosLost.png

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(9,094 Views)

The most common way I have seen that is if a private board was removed.  Maybe a beta board?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(9,090 Views)

No. In Beta board I am a newbie and I didn't get one. I am guessing may be from Job opening/Developers seeking employement. But not sure 😞

-----

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(9,086 Views)

P@Anand wrote:

I am guessing may be from Job opening/Developers seeking employement. But not sure 😞

That's a reasonable guess. If you posted something there which was kudoed and was then removed, it seems likely that you would see something like this.

(9,077 Views)

But my post count didn't change. So probably a bug in the forum? Smiley Wink

-----

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(9,074 Views)

P@Anand wrote:

So probably a bug in the forum? Smiley Wink

Not necessarily. It could be by design, or it could be that the post wasn't removed, but simply moved to a private board, where you don't see the kudos, but you do see the post count.

Looking at your current post count, I can see why you would notice exactly how many posts you have. 😉

P@Anand wrote:

But my post count didn't change. So probably a bug in the forum? Smiley Wink

Do you remember the rude thread or for that matter spammers that we had discussed. The post count shows even after those are cleaned up. Check it. You most likely lost kudos along with those

Message 7 of 9
(9,050 Views)

It is possible to revoke kudos you give.  Its not very nice but every so often some user pulls a kudos.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 8 of 9
(9,048 Views)
Yes People like you on first place 🙂
-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(9,039 Views)