Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets hail King Ben!!!!

Roy F wrote:

Congratulations Sir Ben!

Best Wishes!

Roy

As one who has seen my nasty side, thank you very much for putting up with me.

Your (NI LV R&D) exceptional openess has shown NI to be a wonderfully open and helpful organization. keep up the battle, the rest of the world will have to follow your example.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 151 of 234
(8,522 Views)

jkodosky wrote:

Congratulations, Sir Ben!  You have earned the well-deserved admiration of your colleagues as well as sincere appreciation and respect from all of us at NI.  Thank you!

--Jeff

Jeff,

See my other posts re:your gift to us.

I also want to thank you for the Waveform Data Type BD constant. I use it regularly.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 152 of 234
(8,523 Views)

pallen wrote:

Thanks Ben!

I know I've personally benefited from more than one of your posts here....probably going back some time.

Solid forums are meaningless without solid contributors.    

Thank you,

Your thread here and on the "other side" have prompted me to crawl into holes I have not previously explored. Oh how I love looking under rocks.

Ben

Message 153 of 234
(8,522 Views)

Harold Timmis wrote:
Congrats sir Ben, thank you for all you contributions to the forum.

Harold,

You are exceptional in that I have rarely seen someone work so hard to help others. I hope that we have helped you and that someday maybe they will let you change that first bar.

Ben

Message 154 of 234
(8,522 Views)

MattBradley wrote:
Great job Ben!  Now we need one more knight and we can have a jousting tournament.

And yet another long-timer!

Thank you!

Jousting Tournament!!!

Great idea! We could each represent the country where we were born. I'll represent Germany, Saverio Italy...

My wife loved the iea as well.

Ben

Message 155 of 234
(8,520 Views)

Laura F. wrote:

Congratulations Ben!

Thank you for keeping me on my toes and always striving to make the forums fun!

Regards,

Laura

And you never once thretened to dis-user me!

Thank you for the Shrubbery and the Kudos system and the....

Ben

Message 156 of 234
(8,518 Views)

Darin.K wrote:

The hand made gifts are always the most precious. Thanks for that and the VIOTDs. Your participation in the forums has been felt already.

Ben

Message 157 of 234
(8,515 Views)

nrp wrote:

Awesome effort Ben!

Unbelievable how much dedication you top folks have.

Am in awe of the Knights...

Thank you Neal!

Dedication, adiction, ....

Ben

Message 158 of 234
(8,512 Views)

lvABC wrote:

Congratulations, Sir Ben!

Thanks, lvABC

Message Edited by lvABC on 09-02-2009 07:29 PM

Thank you! I never realized how many people were actually reading my posts.

Ben

Message 159 of 234
(8,509 Views)

Thank you Baji.

Ben

Message 160 of 234
(8,506 Views)