BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing LabVIEW E.N.A.B.L.E.D - The NI India Community

LabVIEW E.N.A.B.L.E.D - The NI India Community on ni.com is now active.

LabVIEW E.N.A.B.L.E.D community is a single network of students, industry professionals and academicians collaborating and coming together to create discussions, exchange and share resources, generate content on applications, NI technologies as well as the industry trends and other third party technologies. It serves to unite users not only from India but also across the world on collaborating on similar applications.

Visit www.labviewenabled.in

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(13,274 Views)

Never knew this. Is this still active ( the only reson I am asking is I have dug an old thread). Can you share some details

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(12,712 Views)
I remember this Introduction in an event in Bangalore and I believe its the same day Jeff Kudosky was there and I took a snap with him. That was a wonderfull moment 🙂
-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(12,701 Views)

So you have met altenbach and jeff kodosky. just meet ben somehow and you wouldve come a full circle

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(12,696 Views)

Yeah, I actually slipped the chance of meeting Ben. I was in Buffalo for a month, before going there I planned to IM him and go to Pitsburg but unfortunately tied up with lot of work and didn't get a chance. 😞

-----

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(12,693 Views)

You going to ni week this year?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(12,688 Views)
Well nope. Don't have chance.:) You ever been there in an NI week?
-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(12,685 Views)

Nope. My experience so far with ni week has been only virtual.  Tell you what I could have made it this time around if not for a delayed project sign off.  When did you go?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(12,679 Views)
I was never there. If I get a chance I wouldn't miss it.
-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(12,675 Views)

Oh I thought you met altenbach during NI week.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(12,670 Views)