BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a visual thinker?

Well, most here are LabVIEW users so this question is quite rethorical. We are the prototypical visual thinkers! 🙂

Anyway, these are exciting times to be a visual thinker and LabVIEW programmer. 😄

Just in case the embedded video does not display above, here is a direct link to it on youtube.

Message 1 of 4
(6,954 Views)

I've always thought of myself as a visual thinker. That's how I ended up studying Mechanical Engineering, and finding LabVIEW so amazingly instinctive. I can think my code into existence, then spend time actually creating it in reality (if only there was a way for the LabVIEW IDE to pluck the LabVIEW out of my brain directly!). I like to believe all the world's greatest scientific minds are, or have been, master visual thinkers Smiley Very Happy

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 2 of 4
(6,887 Views)

Well, I always considdered myself a mechanical thinker, ....   

Mh, ... how does  complex mechanic looks like visually ?  .... 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Turn it  pi/2  ! 😄

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,813 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Well, most here are LabVIEW users so this question is quite rethorical. We are the prototypical visual thinkers! 🙂

Anyway, these are exciting times to be a visual thinker and LabVIEW programmer. 😄

Sure, we are visual thinkers.

The experienced LabVIEW users can also turn on Highlight Execution in their brain to visualize, debug and improve visual thinking process:

Message 4 of 4
(6,741 Views)