From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA Summit 2015 Presentation - “Actor Programming without an Actor Framework”

All,

I gave this presentation at the Americas CLA Summit 2015 in Austin. Slide Stack can be found on NI Certified LabVIEW Architects Community Forum (access limited to CLAs). I am uploading it here for the rest of you, interested in Actor Programming and Messaging Architectures

The PowerPoint 2007 file (zipped), has a fair amount of animations and is best viewed in Slide Show mode.

PDF file includes slide notes. Diagrams & images on slides with animation are stacked and often obscure images farther out along Z axis. Unfortunately, URLs in slides stopped working. But it’s still better than having no notes at all …

Notes include quotes and link to page numbers in the “Agile Software Development” book by Robert C. Martin.

Enjoy,

Dmitry

Message 1 of 2
(10,001 Views)

Thank you for posting this presentation, I had the opportunity to see you give it at the CLA summit and was blown away. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(7,601 Views)