From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Actor Framework Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actor Framework in Germany

Hi,

I am pleased to know that we are a growing community also in Germany! I welcome your idea, and would be pleased to meet other AF users and share ideas, use cases, experiences. By the way I am realtively new to Germany (less than half a year) and have not been to the VIP meeting yet. What do you think, how can it be done? Would it be a meeting running parallel to the "official" ones, or after that? Do we need permissions from the VIP organizers? etc...

So in general I welcome the idea and would like to be there!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,933 Views)

I know who to talk to

Any others here who like the idea?

AQ: are you planning on coming over to the VIP Days in Germany in October? But Oktoberfest will be over by then

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,190 Views)

Oli_Wachno wrote:

AQ: are you planning on coming over to the VIP Days in Germany in October? But Oktoberfest will be over by then

Nope. My next work-related Europe trip scheduled at the moment is the CLA Sumit in Paris in April 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,190 Views)

I checked with a responsible person from NI Germany, generally speaking it's no problem.

I'd be willing to organize, provided that theres more than two or three people!

Waiting for everybodys feedback!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,190 Views)

Fine! It's also kind form you to organize it. I look forward to it because the we are in need of the most important thing to efficiently use the AF, and that is user experiences.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,190 Views)