From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to display two different voltage values on two different analog input channels (ACH0 &ACH1)simultaneously.

i m a new user of NIELVIS ,PCI-MIO-16E-1.i want to display voltage values from both ACH0 and ACH1,simultaneously .So using DAQ assistant,the voltage value is getting displayed on the ACH0 channel but not on the ACH1 i.e even after adding it as a channelin the list.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,151 Views)
You could try one of the Express examples, like the one attached below. Double click on the express VI, add the channels you want to the list in the express VI, and they should both be updated on the graph - I just tried it and it worked great. It might be that the two curves are right on top of each other.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(8,151 Views)
hi Edean ,

Thanx for your suggestions, i tried the express example VI's given under analog measurement , i tried the acquire analog using internal clock but its not working . it gives an error saying to apply the clock ,n the example that you attached with your suggestion did not open ,it says it requires ver7.1
and i m working on ver7.0
Regards
Tanisha
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(8,151 Views)

Which is the best option have you found?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,598 Views)