This is an updated posting to the previous posting to reflect changes to the job description and requirements.
LabVIEW job opportunity
About the company:
- High tech manufacturing company of non-destructive test equipment and machinery.
- Small but dynamic business where all employees are able to contribute directly to our success.
About the role:
- Full time on site position developing LabVIEW software products.
- This candidate will be in charge of software development and hardware integration.
- Candidate will be responsible for replacing old text based projects into LabVIEW and maintaining existing application.
- Additional projects are the re-architecting of existing applications to have a more “modern” look and feel.
- 3-5 years of LabVIEW application development.
- FPGA, digital signal processing, database and IT experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Engineering or physics degree a plus.
- US Citizenship required.
Salary negotiable and commensurate upon abilities.
Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.