Software Engineer II Job Description
Digital Wave Corporation is a growing small business in Centennial, CO with expertise in non-destructive testing, pressure vessels, and materials testing that is looking for an energetic, self-starting Software Engineer. Responsibilities will include development of new applications, as well as maintenance and support of existing applications. Further responsibilities will include remote, and potential field, Customer Support.
- Minimum 3-5 years of LabVIEW programming experience developing medium to large applications.
- Active LabVIEW CLAD certification, pursuing CLD.
- Understanding of analog-to-digital conversion principles and digital sampling theory.
- Demonstrated sound logic and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the importance of end user experience.
- Active LabVIEW CLD or CLA certification.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Physics or an Engineering field (Mechanical, Software, Electrical, etc.)
- Experience in the development of automated systems and machine/motion control is a plus.
- Experience in digital signal processing, high-speed analog-to-digital hardware, or pattern recognition is a large plus.
- Experience with mobile computing platforms such as IOS and Android.
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog a plus
US Citizens only.
If interested and qualified, send resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org