Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job opening for LabVIEW developer/instrumentation and controls engineer at Ursa Major Technologies

Ursa Major is a young company building rocket engines in Berthoud CO. We're growing quickly, and are looking to add another engineer to help with LabVIEW development and design of our instrumentation and control systems. We've got a great culture, and you'd have the opportunity to take ownership and make a significant impact. Let me know if you have any questions about the job or the company.

https://www.ursamajor.com/careers/4018191005-instrumentation-and-control-software-engineer

Message 1 of 3
(1,275 Views)

I'm not looking for a new job (and wouldn't meet the ITAR requirements), but I looked out of curiosity. Kudos for adding the note at the bottom.

​NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,265 Views)

@McQuillan wrote:

I'm not looking for a new job (and wouldn't meet the ITAR requirements), but I looked out of curiosity. Kudos for adding the note at the bottom.

​NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.

From what I understand ITAR can allow hiring foreign nationals. I know I'd be thrilled to work with you, so I'd encourage you to apply if you have any interest! I'd certainly push to make it work. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,252 Views)