measurement studio + MFC

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Newbie: NI DAQ Data transfer to signal processing (FFT)

I have a question about NI DAQ that I open by using Measurement Studio

>>> 

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Try

Dim acquiredData() As NationalInstruments.AnalogWaveform(Of Double) = DaqTaskComponent1.Read

WaveformGraph1.PlotWaveforms(acquiredData)

Catch ex As NationalInstruments.DAQmx.DaqException

MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, "DAQ Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning)

End Try

End Sub

' Operation Running End here?'

Private Sub DaqTaskComponent1_Error(sender As Object, e As DAQmx.ComponentModel.ErrorEventArgs) Handles DaqTaskComponent1.Error

'TODO: Handle DAQ errors.

Dim message As String = e.Exception.Message

MessageBox.Show(message, "DAQ Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning)

DaqTaskComponent1.StopTask()

End Sub

Private Sub WaveformGraph1_PlotDataChanged(sender As Object, e As XYPlotDataChangedEventArgs) Handles WaveformGraph1.PlotDataChanged

End Sub

<<<< As the code that Measurement Studio created by itself ,I am wondering that How can I summerize the Data (Sinnal Processing by using FFT) >>>>>

Also the code in NI .NET c# >> ComplexDouble[]FFTValue = NationalInstruments.Analysis.Dsp.Transforms.RealFft(dataArray); but I do it in VB ,so

Can you tell me to transfer the data to the library of FFT (seperated waveform)as the code show above ,I have no idea how to do it Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(849 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.