Haro3D version 2.2: Hologram cloning, Picture grab, and QR Codes
Version 2.2 introduces a few new features:
- Cloning of holograms
- Allows for the creation of a large number of holograms that can be more easily managed by the Hololens.
- Picture from the Hololens
- The image from the RGB camera of the Hololens can be grabbed from LabVIEW with or without the holograms.
- Programmatic control of surface mapping on the Hololens
- Surface mapping can be started and stopped from LabVIEW
- QR code reader
- QR Code can be decoded from a picture.
Also notice that the Library underwent a few structural changes as well. Noticeably, the library now requires LabVIEW 2016 or later, and it is now free.
The video below illustrates the coding and use of the new features.
The code shown in the video is available with this document.